Sunday, August 31, 2008

Daddy's discharged today!!

I woke up real late today coz last night play mahjong till cannot wake up...my dad keep calling my mom twice that he want to discharge from hospital early in the morning.

We went to chicken rice for our lunch, then after lunch i sent my parents back to my house and i packed my stuff then i straight away go to gym till 3pm plus...

Perhaps too many days didn't workout leow, my legs got cramped during RPM class...I was so embarrassed coz i was on the stage...too many eyes looking at me...

I went to Redbox with Raynard, Elaine, Jeney at 3:30pm...coz tomorrow Raynard's gonna leaving all of us to Hong Kong for training d...



After karaoke i went car wash for my baby, too dusty...
I did polish the tyre by myself when i reach home.

So Shinny
Dinner time we all went to Bee Garden at Pulau tikus, today 31st we had a long Q at Baskin Robbins Ice Cream, coz 31% discount mah...

Some of us stay at home for mahjong, some of them went to clubbing...
Tomorrow it's still holiday!!
Merdeka replacement mah!!

I wanna ZZZ now...Adioz!


No comments: