Monday, August 11, 2008

Friends Are Friends Forever??

Nothing LAST forever actually, even closed friend for 10 yrs will also leave you because of a small matter, they will leave you when he/she found their loves ones. They don't care how you feel about 'em, as long as their loves one love them, care about them then everything will be more than enough.

LOVER?? Lover is even more sick when you found out the whole entire people is lying to you, but your friends were saying that you're not sincere to them, how you expect them to sincere back to you? Which my point it is, even myself also cannot be trusted. The world changed, the whole entire community has change. This is ain't 1940's, 1950's, 1960's or 1970's anymore.

No one will be loyal to you, I didn't mean to harm you when you read those, if you don't believe that, after a few years back of your so called experiences then you refer back to what i said here.

It's not a cursed!

It's "so sweet" when they still love you, date you, hug you, tease you, talk to you, they were just like an angel right infront of you and bring you all the way up the heaven, you feel that you're the most luckiest person this heaven.

But you when they don't love you anymore, they will pull you all the way from heaven into hell and forever ever never let you come up! Never!

When you both still in relationship, I love you honey!

But when they meet another one who is better than you...I Love you too Darling!

What is all this about? What is going on?

It isn't at the end yet... Who am i'm going to trust for the rest of my life? Who else?

People come in your life and make thing wonderful, but people who walked out bring the whole entired world back to their belonging.


There is only 2 person in this world, who you may rely on. your papa and mama...

I Love them!!! They don't hurt you no matter what you do them.

But we usually are the person who hurt them all the timesss...

Yooo...People on my msn as life buddy...As long as you know i'm not refering all this to you.

Thanks Maro & YanLin(My Love), Lay im, Pingz, Danny, Gavin, Steve Lee, Kennix, Terry, Michelle Goh, Elaine Chew, Eleen Hun, Jasmine Ong, Arnisca, Kimz, Sandra, Sam Chuah, Wern Kang!!

I Love you all....Thanks god that i knew you guys as friend. I appreciates what you guys had done to me.

1 comment:

LeNG Leng said...

From the Sex and the City, i think friends is very importand in life! No matter what, friends and parents still the one who always ready to give the fully support to me. They support me in all kind of way that i need at that time when i was down. So, i always always keep all my close friend with me. Thanks to you my dear best friend- Manfred! :)