Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 2 - Stressed!!

We reached the Loh Guan Lye Hospital at 9:20am in the morning,
then we immediate registered for blood test at lab.
After blood test, we go for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) department to register for next test, but the appointment is at 12pm noon, so we have to go out and take brunch then come back at 11:30am to stand by, finally we back to hospital and ready for the MRI,
eventually it's my daddy's turn to do the MRI
which took about 1 hrs to done the whole procedured.
After the MRI, we need to wait the full report for at least 1 hours.
2nd day expenses RM1176
So we gone out for our lunch at New World Park.
My dad ate alot of food, appetite was very good. Even my mum.
2:30pm We reached Loh Guan Lye Hospital, Doctor Santhindran said that my dad's left brain's got stroke due long hours working all these years, over stressed, and that's why he couldn't talk or remember the thing happens in passed.
I was drawing a blank when i was told my dad is in stroke.
I asked, Doctor, is there anything to cure the stroke due the white shadow which he has shown us in the report & MRI report.
Doctor said, your daddy need treatment from us, per day 4 injection, 4 hours once for 3 days. Which mean your dad have to admit to hospital for 3 days and 12 injections.
After the 3 days treatments, your dad have to take medicine continuously to cure the sick.
Beside, he have to be fully rest in 6 weeks!!
No more working!!
No more stressed in head!!
If your dad insist want to work, I'll promised you...More serious stroke will come back and visit your father if he is not taking a good care!!
So I registered for my daddy to stay back at hospital for those treatments. to stay in this hospital another RM1500 is paid for the Deposit!
EXPENSIVE DIE PEOPLE!!!
I went back to butterworth with my mom to collect some clothes, short pants for my daddy. And my mom is staying at my house in Penang till sunday.
I was so tired when i was driving on the penang bridge...so sleepy when i was driving.
That time was near 5pm when we were done and back to penang bridge from bw.
I dropped my mom back at my house in penang and my auntie fetch my mom to hospital and I go to my daddy's shop to tell the whole story to my uncle and friends...
I left the shop around 8:20pm plus then i went to tesco with gavin, danny, lay im, ping, and kennix due to the next day gonna be danny's birthday party.
I bought some stuff cost me around RM4o plus then went back home and rest...
I'm gonna stop now...coz i want to zzz d...Adioz

No comments: