Saturday, August 16, 2008

Steamboat Nite at my buddy house


Party All Night Long...
















Today is a special day for all of us gathering together to have steamboat at
Ah Seng's brother place at Farlim, long time we didn't gathering together leow...
High calories, High colesterol...I'm going to EAT EAT EAT!!!
I DON'T CARE!!!
Then tomorrow dance die me, rpm die me!!!















Look at this fellow, while we have having our dinner, this dog keep staring at us....Pretty huh??
His name Pur Pur...Yeah!! It's a Guy!!!
Cute??
No lah, Too Cute actually!!




MAHJONG???




We had a little playing session after steamboat, not really sick for mahjong lah...just for passed time.. You believe huh??

I losed RM27 after 4 hours...

We all having a great time, thanks for inviting all of us to your house to messed up your place!! :P

I saw these flower plant were impressed and those really beautiful, in front of the house.












No comments: