Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's a rainy day

It's been more than a week didn't do my blog, feel like want to wrote down something before i go to sleep, it's healthy among all these years, why? Cause I woke up at 6:00am plus, then i clean up the house, mop the floor, clear the laundry...
Then when has done, i packed up my stuff then go and fetch hui yin at 7:30am then we had breakfast at greenlane, then we headed to gurney plaza for rpm class at 9am...When we reached gurney plaza i tot park in basement will be easier to access to 6th floor to gym, who knows when we reached the basement none of the door can be access to lift...we have to walked a big round to another side of the building and get the lift to access to 6th floor...how nuts am I??
While we finding the lift, I was saying "Shit! We gonna be late for the rpm class" nothing lost but we both woke up so early in the morning and purposed want to go for the class.
God! We reached the gym, and it's not empty but no one started Q-up for the class yet...
God blessed! We both really sweat during the class, after the class we both leave Gurney to Tesco which I suggested before Hui Yin reached home. We bought rubbish at Tesco...alot of rubbish....Hahaha!!
I meant Snacks, fattening food...
Nevermind, it's saturday!
Enjoy yourself and enjoy life!
Then we got home after Tesco-ing... When I reached home, the rain came started from 11am...so heavy man! Then Kimz reached home after work around 1pm plus, Hui Yin drove herself out from her home to my place too... And then Yalmi and Pingz come over my house and help to drill tray which I want to screw on the wall since last week.
Thanks god!
When they are done, I wish to go and buy my Guan Yin Ma to put it on at my house.
4pm, it's still raining...so heavily!!
Nevermind at least i tried, so jammed out there...coz flooding in town, so many vehicle were stucked in the jammed, the water level was up to knee...damned serious man!!
No choice, i have to go back home then get back to work...
When i finished work, we went out and eat dinner in town, still raining...duh...I hate raining...
Someone called me and tell me that he cannot go back home, poor kennix...
He joined us for dinner in town, then after dinner we accompany him at oriental ktv till 4am...
Finally we sent him back to his place, coz no more flooding at P.Ramlee...Cheers!
Adioz

No comments: