Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Monday!!

I'm totally lost today, coz i don't even know what to do for the rest of my life...
Everyday woke up early in the morning, everyday doing the same thing,
Boring man...It's super duper boring!!!
I had breakfast with maro, hui yin and kimz at Campbell street...
Well, i took 2 eggs with 2 toasted breads and a glass of Nescafe Ice...
Heavy rain today, spoiled mood.Usually sales people don't like rainy days, coz easily fall into sleep while driving...It's flooding everywhere, every corner, every road...You know what??
We had our breakfast for 2 hours plus coz we were waiting for the rain stop.
After breakfast and i got home...it was almost 12:35pm
Then I chatting with my friend thru msn till 2pm plus
I drove my satria neo out for surveying 15" sport rim, coz due to petrol increase i need more mileage...so i have to get smaller rims but i know it's look very weird...
From 17 inches into 16 inches then now 15 inches...
And I couldn't get those rim i want from the 3 shop i went and price ....Arrgghhh...
Too expensive man!! I'm going to bw to survey the price again tomorrow.
I went to work around 3pm, traffic jam everywhere...hate it!
I do my work in the office till 6pm then i gone back home...
When i reach home, i packed my gym stuff then go and fetch Danny, Gavin, Hui Yin and maro to take dinner at Pulau tikus then went to Celebrity Fitness after meals.
We wish to attend the Body Pump, but we were too late...
So we all went for shopping at Gurney, and I bought a White Jacket(Giordano).
Back to gym, I worked for my arm bisep, deltoid and chest!!I pumped really hard tonight..
and it's tighted!
Gonna zzz now, coz tomorrow morning had a appointment
for my car service at Proton Service Centre around 9:30am....
Ciaozzz....Adiozzz

No comments: