Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wonderful Sunday!!

It's been awhile i wanted to create this blog, but i never started until that si kui (Kerry.C) asked to me write my own blog...She said it's fun!!
Temporary still don't find the excitement to write on...
Dunno how to START!!??
I slept approximately 4 hours last night, coz the time i sleep it was 7am in the morning
and i woke up at 11am...
As you know, old man don't sleep that long hours...
Few hours is more than enough for me.
Actually my mom wakes up me thru my dreamsss...
She turn up the television and the speaker were so loud till i can't fall asleep...
when i walk into the living area, i talked to her coz i hardly see her around
Yalah, i don't stay with my parents mah...that's why hardly see them except my father.
You guys should know about it...
After some talks with my mom, i took my shower and straight away gone out to
Celebrity Fitness to attend my favourite dance class at 1pm.
Sometimes my friend does wonder how i spent my time at C.Fitness as well...
I attend the MTV style, then workout for my back, bisep for 40 mins...
Q-up for RPM class....
Yes!! Rpm!! It's sweat!! It's fun!!
After the rpm classes, I keep workout till 5pm then took my shower and went down stair to bring my mom back home, wondered how my mom go to Gurney right??
Her husband fetch her after they had their sweet lunch at somewhere in town.
Noticed that I didn't take any meals for whole day, then we went to eat Laksa somewhere Anson Road...Yummy!! Yummy!!
Went back home and watched dvd TVB drama series till 6:30pm plus...
I went out to fetch my friend Ah Seng out for dinner at Queenbays Mall, after dinner we went shopping...
Shit!! I did it again...I bought 2 short pants, 1 long pants. 4 shirts cost me about rm2xx plus...
I tot i was gonna have a window shop, unfortunely the devil beside me persuade me buy this and that...
I think I'm gonna stop here...don't feel like wanna write an essay...
Will be back soon tomorrow....Cheers! Everyone!

No comments: