Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lately about me, myself and I...

Thanks for viewing my blog and given comments, MimiYeap and Lim??




I was wondering who is this Lim anyway??
I bet wouldn't be Ms Lim Hui Yin??


U know what I feel about? Lately i don't talk much, I don't trust any friends anymore...No one can be trusted!! Seriously, the more you shared with your friendssss, the more topics they have and spread around and never respect you at all...



I was so kind to all my friend, my so called best friend!! A big huge group, but now... non of them are by my side, except Elaine Chew... although i din tell you the details about what is going on but u were standing by my side after all these ppl left.



U know what I'm sad about? From 18 yo till last year, I celebrated my birthday for every single year for 11 years, every year celebrating with some old ppl that i loved so much, people who always hangout together, but now, non of them with me!! Really non... No one is even worth to be with, 10 yrs friend so called BEST FRIEND right?? All bullshit!! Nothing last forever, no matter relationships, friendster, even love from family, cos they might leaving you someday!! And I do believe on one will even sms me on my birthday date itself and greet me "Happy Birthday", no one will, nobody will...

It's okay!! When I was still young, I have Hui Yin, Terry, Seng, Danny, Gavin, Lay Im... Especially Lay Im, Hui Yin and Seng... You all raised me up when I'm on your shoulder, you raised me up to walk on stomy sea, I'm a strong, when I'm on your shoulder, You raised me up to more than I can be... But now where are these people?? Yes, I do admit that I miss these ppl sometimes, but I just can't meet them anymore... Cos they never stand by side and support me from the beginning when i attached with my wife...


Why?? I dunno how much you guys know about my current situations... I'm telling you guys that I'm still fine, we both are getting better now, we have alot of up coming projects... The more you guys thinkI can't or we both can be last forever... The more i want to show you guys that we both still love each other as much as before, even better than before...


Yes, I helped him... but do asked yourself, if you nids help from your lover and your lover don't help you and just walk away?? That's what you call relationship?? That's selfish relationship...


I'm not a hero, I just help my lover that what he needs and I try my best that what i can do... He isn't that bad, not as bad as the scene u guys think...

I love him, so much...like nobody will, even if he leave me one day... I will not regret that to be with him, no matter how poor he is...I know who he is, and i trusted him! Although he is kinda of bad temper all the times, but I wish someday i will change his behaviour into a perfect person!!

Anyway, i try to update my blog frequenly if there is still got readers of mine wanna know to more about me...





Take care guys!





Loves, Ahfred

No comments: