Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boring Saturday!!

Finally I have recovered from sick, I have been sleeping for the passed 2 days, more than 40 hours if I'm not mistaken...I can't even sit on the desk and chat or do anything...all I did was just lying on the bed and sleep whole day and night...Gosh!! Hate that feeling, Hate to be sick!!
When i woke up this morning, I sent a msg to my sister and say "I'm fully recovered now, let's go breakfast", I had a heavy brunch...Nasi Kandar...
After that we both went to CTY Aquarium to buy a Fish which cost RM40...then went back home and play mahjong till 7pm, then I went to out have dinner with someone then come back and play mahjong till 2am plus....Damned tired now...Most of my friends went to clubbing but I still prefer staying at home and playing mahjong instead. Adioz...ZZZ

No comments: